I eat extremely healthy 95% of the time.. No fast food, no soda, nothing processed and I home cook all meals from scratch so I know what is going in.. The other 5%, however, or the “fun stuff” as we like to call it. Is reserved for all things horrible, such as this beautiful monstrosity. Rice Krispy Treats Oreos?! I’ll gladly make this part of my 5%.